lazy-nomads

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Old and New

Hey guys,
I hope all is well. As usual it has been a while since my last post. Things are going well here, just trying to cope with Joe's long work hours. Other than that we had a nice valentines day eating at Subway and coming home to drinks, a movie, and no kids around since they stayed the night with my parents. A little alone time was well appreciated.
I have downloaded a new group of pictures from my camera, and since loosing my last bunch of pics(since I wasn't quick enough to save them to a flash drive), I have yet to post any pictures. Some of these pictures are old and have been on my camera for a while but I figured I would post some of them anyway. Enjoy!

First, here is a video of Sofia at her Christmas party at school. That is her teacher Mrs. Maggie, and she is the girl in the middle when the video first starts out.




And, here are some pictures of the kids at Christmas:


And, here are a couple of all of us:




Here are some pictures from our recent trip to The Abraham Lincoln Birthplace. Happy 200th Abe!




And here are some pics from when Dennis and Lauren were here:






Well, I hope you have enjoyed the pics. I will try to keep them more up to date, I promise:)
Later,
Janie




posted by JANIE at 3:04 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home