lazy-nomads

Monday, October 13, 2008

Hey guys!
I've added some new things to my blogg. The videos are really worth watching while you are here, check them out. I think I finally made a decision about my career focus. I'm going to be a special ed teacher's assistant. To hell with the money, this seems much more worth while. I also write poetry, so I've decided to spend some more time on that as well. I may shoot for some competitions, if I get brave enough.
I'm also headed to the smokies (TN) for a camping trip with the family this weekend. My husband and I have been working on the Junior Ranger program with the kids. They love it! So far we've been to Mammoth Cave, KY and The Big South Fork National River and Recreation Area. I even think we found some bear poo on the trail...it was like people's only with nuts and berries...yum!
Sees ya'll toomara
posted by JANIE at 8:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home